In these changing times, it is risky to fly to conduct clinics – but I know people want to keep learning!
I am offering internet lessons and will be conducting zoom presentations on dressage training around the globe.
If you would like to continue your education while keeping a safe social distance please contact me at Shannon@DueckDressage.com or call +1 561-723-1374.
Zoom Clinic Topics to Include:
- What exactly is a Half Halt? How do you do it?
- What does it mean to be “In Front of the Leg” and how do you achieve it?
- Exercises and Figures to Improve Suppleness
- How to Train that Flying Change! Exercises and Requirements to Set Up Success
- What Does “Round” Really Mean?
- The Big Leap From Prix St George to Grand Prix – It’s an ocean apart….
- Beginning Lateral Movements: Why and How to Ride Them
- Leg Yields
- Shoulder Yields
- Advanced Lateral Movements: Why and How to Ride Them
- Shoulder In
- Half Pass
Check back from more details regarding the clinics. Stay Well!