Noble Builders built the most beautiful tack room addition that I have ever seen! It is twice the size and a million times more beautiful than the old tack room. We also finished the ceiling of the barn with a beautiful stained tongue and groove and changed my 4 stall barn to include storage, and second air-conditioned tack room and second wash and farrier stall.
Dueck Dressage is getting fancy! This year our projects include resodding the grass paddocks in front, new fencing in the back paddocks, and putting in a wide permanent bridlepath around the entire property for hacking and playing.
- Beautiful full size dressage arena with full mirror wall and great footing with sprinkler system.
- Twelve large and airy rubber matted stalls. 8 in the main barn and 4 in the “Junior” barn.
- Large air-conditioned tack room, large separate feed room and half-bath in the barn.
- Three wash/grooming cross tie stalls.
- Four large irrigated grass paddocks and 3 smaller sand paddocks, all with new board fencing.
- Large separate hay and shavings storage barn.